My blogging anxieties (in a stream of consciousness):
- What if I don't have anything good to say?
- What defines "good"?
- What if no one comments?
- Do I need the comments as validation?
- I feel very vulnerable right now. Does this mean I'm growing?
- Is this how my students feel when I read their work? Whoa.
- IS THIS HOW MY STUDENTS FEEL WHEN I READ THEIR WORK?
- What if I can't keep up? I don't have to be perfect. I just want to grow.
- I want to give helpful, valuable feedback. WOW. This part will be super helpful for me in the classroom.
Anxiety + writing = anticipation!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!